How to Register
Minnetonka High Schools students interested in taking Tonka Online courses will register for those classes using the same process they would for a regular class:
- Visit the course information page for the Tonka Online course you are interested in.
- Find the course number for that course (ex: T100F). Each half credit has a different course number. If you are registering for a full-year course, you will need two course numbers.
- Determine the term (Summer, Fall or Winter) you wish to enroll. An S, F or W will be the last digit in the course number.
- Log in to your Skyward account through MyMinnetonka SSO (only your student account has scheduling rights; parent accounts do not)
- Click on "Schedule" on the left navigation bar.
- Click on "Request Courses for 2017-18" in the top right.
- Enter the Tonka Online course number in the search bar.
- Click "add course."
Registration is not available through a parent account in Skyward. Students must register through their student account.