Senior Class Party
Planning for the All-Night Senior Class Party is underway!
The MHS Senior Class Party is an all-night event that takes place right after the commencement ceremony on June 8, 2017, at an undisclosed location to provide a fun, safe environment for to celebrate with your classmates. Food, activities, entertainment and prizes make for an evening you will remember forever. It is planned and hosted by senior parent volunteers so WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- As part of the tradition, and for security reasons, graduates board the buses immediately following the graduation ceremony at Grace Church and are transported to the event’s “Secret Location,” so make sure to take all your family photos prior to the graduation ceremony.
- You will not be allowed to bring anything with you except your cell phone & keys, so if your need to change after the ceremony, please leave your cap, gown and other items with your family before you leave.
- The party concludes between 5-5:30 a.m. You will take the bus back to MHS for pick-up between 5:30-6 a.m.
- Registration will be available here after March 1, 2017.
- Complete registration includes the Registration Form, payment and signed Medical & Waiver Form.
- Cost: we estimate the early bird cost of a ticket to be $80-85. After May 27, we estimate the price of the ticket will increase to $95-100.
- Students must be registered prior to June 7 to ensure we have ample transportation and food.
The senior party is completely funded through parent/guardian registration fees, fundraisers and donations. If you are able, please consider donating additional dollars to offset the registration cost of another student that might not otherwise be financially able to participate. Donate here.
|Today||Volunteer to help! Contact Sue Rae at email@example.com|
|Today||Make an online donation to offset party expenses.|
|February||Senior Party Plant Sale Fundraiser begins! Check back in February and watch for postcards, posters and Peachjar flyers announcing the sale.|
|March||Senior Party Registration begins|
|March 9||Parents’ Last Hurrah - fun night out for parents of seniors!|
|June 8||Commencement at Grace Church followed by the Senior Party at surprise location|
|June 9||Party concludes - pick up at the MHS between 5:30-6 a.m.|
We are looking forward to an exciting event! Please check this site often for news, party updates, fundraising details and continuing volunteer opportunities!
A special thank you to our Sponsors!
The Greiner Family
Other Chairs Include:
Silent Auction Close-Out: