Senior Class Party
Buy early and save $$ - You could win a $250 Amazon gift card!
Purchase tickets by May 26 and your child will be entered in a drawing to win a $250 Amazon gift card (drawn the night of the party)!
Senior Party tickets – buying early helps us plan and saves you money!
- $75 Early-Bird Special NOW - May 26 (graduate’s name will be entered in the $250 gift card drawing)
- $85 May 27-June 5
- $95 June 6-8
- Scholarships are available. For scholarship information please contact Mary Beth Wiig (952-401-5821) in the Counseling Office.
Order your tickets now!
Online registration/waivers must be signed – 2 options for payment)
- Pay online as part of the online registration process. After you’ve electronically signed the required waivers, you will have the option to pay online.
- Pay by check. Make checks payable to "MHS Senior Party." There are two delivery options:
- Drop off in the MHS Main Office
- Mail to Minnetonka High School, Attn: Senior Party Registration, 18301 Highway 7, Minnetonka, MN 55345
Note: Complete registration includes the Registration Form and Waiver (online or printed), as well as payment.
The senior party is completely funded through parent/guardian registration fees, fundraisers and donations. If you are able, please consider donating additional dollars or contribute a prize to be given away the night of the event.
Planning for the All-Night Senior Class Party is underway!
The MHS Senior Class Party is an all-night event that takes place right after the commencement ceremony on June 8, 2017, at an undisclosed location to provide a fun, safe environment for to celebrate with classmates. Food, activities, entertainment and prizes make for an evening you will remember forever. It is planned and hosted by senior parent volunteers so WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please sign up to volunteer.
- As part of the tradition, and for security reasons, graduates board the buses immediately following the graduation ceremony at Grace Church and are transported to the event’s “Secret Location,” so make sure to take all your family photos prior to the graduation ceremony.
- You will not be allowed to bring anything with you except your cell phone & keys, so if you need to change after the ceremony, please leave your cap, gown and other items with your family before you leave.
- The party concludes between 5-5:30 a.m. You will take the bus back to MHS for pick-up between 5:30-6 a.m.
The senior party is completely funded through parent/guardian registration fees, fundraisers and donations. If you are able, please consider donating. Donate here.
|Today||Volunteer to help! Contact Sue Rae at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Today||Make an online donation to offset party expenses.|
|March 9||Parents' Last Hurrah - fun night out for parents of seniors!|
|April||MHS Plant Sale Fundraiser begins.|
|May||Senior Party Registration begins|
|May 13||Plant Sale pick-up|
Can you help with delivery? Click here to sign up.
|June 8||Commencement at Grace Church followed by the Senior Party at surprise location|
|June 9||Party concludes - pick up at the MHS between 5:30-6 a.m.|
We are looking forward to an exciting event! Please check this site often for news, party updates, fundraising details and continuing volunteer opportunities!
A special thank you to our Sponsors!
The Bhojwani Family
The Greiner Family
Other Chairs Include:
Silent Auction Close-Out: