Welcome to the MHS Counseling Department!
Make the MHS Counseling Office your first stop for smooth sailing through Minnetonka High School! We provide a personalized and proactive approach, which includes small group and grade-level seminars, as well as individual planning meetings between you and your school counselor.
Get to know your counselor! They will be a great listener, thoughtful advisor and an advocate for you!
How to Contact your Counselor
You can contact your counselor via phone or email. To schedule an appointment with your counselor, please contact Michelle Ketchum.
There is a “walk-in” counselor on duty from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for students. No appointment necessary. The Walk-in Counselor schedule is posted on the Counseling Office door each week.
Appointments and Enrollments
Fax for Counseling/
Request Student Records
College Career Center Visitors
Transcripts & Scholarships
Counselors provide assistance in these areas:
- Transitioning into Minnetonka High School
- Getting involved at MHS
- Personal counseling
- Individual academic planning
- College and career readiness
- Testing and assessment preparation and interpretation
- Communication and consultation with staff and parents regarding individual needs
- Referral to appropriate in-school and/or community resources