The parent committee supports parents and families to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to keep their kids healthy, safe and away from drugs and alcohol. We do this by providing frequent, current information and resources. Research supports that parents are the number one influence on their children, and we want to prepare our parents for success!
SAMHSA's “Talk. They Hear You.” underage drinking prevention campaign helps parents and caregivers start talking to their children early about the dangers of alcohol.
We welcome your participation.
- Back to School Edition (September 2016, High School)
- Smart Decisions are Safe Decisions (October 2016, High School/Middle School)
- Smart Decisions are Safe Decisions (October 2016, Elementary)
- Safe Winter Break Newsletter (December 2016, High School/Middle School)
- Drug & Alcohol Facts Week e-Newsletter (January 2017, High School)
- Drug & Alcohol Facts Weeks e-Newsletter (January 2017, Middle School)
- Drug & Alcohol Facts Week e-Newsletter (January 2017, Elementary School)
- Preparing for Spring Break (March 2017, High School/Middle School)