Data and Evaluation
This committee drives the efforts around data collection, analysis and reporting. To be most effective in our work to prevent youth substance use, we need to understand the risk and protective factors in our community that contribute to the issue. We also look at evaluating the effectiveness of our own coalition work here as well.
Our main data sources include:
- Student Surveys
- Minnesota Student Survey (every three years)
- Minnetonka Student Survey (on the off years of the MSS)
- Focus Groups
- Key Informant Interviews
Learn more information about Minnesota student survey data from Minnesota Department of Health’s Center for Health Statistics and Minnesota Department of Education.
- Nov. 21, 2016, 1-2 p.m., District Service Center, Room 109
- Dec. 7, 2016, 1-2 p.m., District Service Center, Room 109
- Jan. 19, 2017, 1-2 p.m., District Service Center, Room 107