Tonka CARES currently has over 30 active members. Our members come from the following 12 sectors and work together to support our mission.
Some of our active, current partners include:
Minnetonka Public Schools, South Lake Pediatrics, Minnetonka Police Department, South Lake Minnetonka Police Department, Relate Counseling Center, Carver County Public Health & Environment Division, Reframe Inc., Ridgewood Church, Westwood Community Church, Minnetonka Family Collaborative, myHealth for Teens and Young Adults, Traverse Counseling & Consulting, Association for Non-Smokers MN, Partners in Prevention, Hennepin County Human Services & Public Health Department and more!
Leadership for the Coalition is provided by an Executive Committee consisting of Co-Chairs, Secretary (currently seeking), Minnetonka School District Representatives and Tonka CARES Staff.
We welcome your participation.
- Tuesday, Sept. 19, 9-10:30 a.m., DSC Community Room
- Tuesday, Nov. 14, 1-2:30 p.m., DSC Community Room
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 9-10:30 a.m., DSC Community Room
- Tuesday, March 13, 1-2:30 p.m., DSC Community Room
- Tuesday, May 8, 9-10:30 a.m., DSC Community Room