Our mission is to reduce underage substance use in the Minnetonka School District community.
Our vision is of a community where youth choose not to use, and are supported and valued for that choice.
Tonka CARES is a prevention-focused coalition made up of 50+ members representing various sectors of the community. We work with local law enforcement, businesses, city government, Minnetonka Public Schools, non-profits supporting youth, faith communities, students and parents to create a healthier community and environment that supports positive decision making among young people.
Tonka CARES Updates
Oct. 18, 2017
- Not Me! Speaker Event
This event, featuring Not Me! program founder Al Horner, takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 24 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the large auditorium at Minnetonka High School.
Oct. 6, 2017
- Not Me!
We welcome your participation.
We rely fully on grants and community support. Donate and become a sponsor of Tonka CARES! All contributions are tax deductible.
- Tuesday, Sept. 19, 9-10:30 a.m., DSC Community Room (View Meeting Minutes)
- Tuesday, Nov. 14, 1-2:30 p.m., DSC Community Room
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 9-10:30 a.m., DSC Community Room
- Tuesday, March 13, 1-2:30 p.m., DSC Community Room
- Tuesday, May 8, 9-10:30 a.m., DSC Community Room