Advertising with MCE
Minnetonka Community Education has affordable advertising opportunities for area businesses. We produce a printed and online, interactive catalog (view here) three times a year. For one low rate, your ad is placed in both the online and printed catalog.
- Fall 2016
Effective September - December
Advertising Commitment - June 8, 2016
Artwork Deadline - July 1, 2016
- Winter/Spring 2017
Catalog Effective January - April
Advertising Commitment - October 7, 2016
Artwork Deadline - November 28, 2016
- Summer 2017
Effective May - August
Advertising Commitment - December 16, 2016
Artwork Deadline - January 6, 2017
The printed catalog is mailed to more than 42,000 homes in the Minnetonka School District (Minnetonka, Excelsior, Shorewood, Chanhassen, Victoria, Eden Prairie, Tonka Bay, Deephaven, Greenwood and Woodland) with an additional 4,000 catalogs available at businesses, libraries and schools throughout the community.
- Quarter Page Vertical ($300) Size: 3” w x 5.5” h
- Quarter Page Horizontal ($300) Size 6.385" w x 2.75" h
- Half Page ($500) Size: 6.385” w x 5” h
- Full Page ($875) Size: 7.25” w x 9.75” h
- Inside Front or Back Cover ($1000) Size: 8.25” w x 10.75” h, with a ¼” bleed
- Advertisers willing to commit to one year of advertising (three consecutive catalogs) will receive $25 off each ad.
Ad File Requirements
Please supply a print-ready, high resolution file (300 dpi) in a PDF or JPEG format as well as a link for to include in our electronic catalog. Advertisers needing assistance can supply MCE with text and graphics/logos for an additional $50 design charge. Please e-mail files to email@example.com.
MCE Catalog Advertising Criteria:
- School Board policies/procedures will be followed.
- Ads are approved at the discretion of MCE Administration.
- MCE cannot accept advertising for the sale of liquor or weapons.