School Board Meetings
All School Board meetings are open to the public, unless specified as a closed or executive session in accordance with Minnesota statute. Meetings are held in the Community Room at the District Service Center, 5621 County Road 101, Minnetonka, MN 55345.
Regular School Board meetings take place at 7 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month unless otherwise specified.
Study Sessions take place at 6 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month, except in October when the meeting will be held on the fourth Thursday to avoid a conflict. There will be no Study Session in July.
- Thursday, August 17, 2017: Regular Meeting
- Tuesday, August 29, 2017: Study Session
- Thursday, September 7, 2017: Regular Meeting (NOTE: Meeting begins at 8 p.m.)
- Thursday, September 21, 2017: Study Session
- Thursday, October 5, 2017: Regular Meeting
- Thursday, October 26, 2017: Study Session
- Thursday, November 2, 2017: Regular Meeting
- Thursday, November 16, 2017: Study Session
- Thursday, December 7, 2017: Regular Meeting
- Thursday, December 21, 2017: Study Session
School Board meetings are rebroadcast on cable TV:
- Comcast channel 14
- Mediacom channel 19
To watch past meetings online, use the meeting archives on this page.