We've put all of the transportation related forms you may need in one convenient place. Simply choose the form you need below and either download the form or place your request online.
- Annual Request for Day Care/Alternate/Open Enrollment: If child will be picked up/dropped off by bus at location other than home on regular basis, one or more days per week.
- Charter and Field Trip Information: Charter and field trip guidelines should be distributed to any staff using the bus for extra-curricular activities.
- Estimate Extracurricular Expenses: Extracurricular form is used to estimate cost for field trips, etc.
- Liability Form: In the event that parent(s) must transport their own child to/from a school activity, this form should be used. A license check must be performed on any driver that needs to take advantage of this option.
- MHS Bus Registration Form: Complete this form if you reside more than TWO miles from the high school and you expect the high school student(s) in your family will need bus service.
- Out District Non-Public Transportation Reimbursement: Families who transport children to non-public schools outside the Minnetonka District.
- Transportation Fee Registration: Students residing less than two miles from school are encouraged to register for bus service; cost $100/student, not to exceed $250 per family; completed and submitted before school begins.