Our communications team goal is to help you access all of the incredible opportunities available for children, staff and families in our school district. We produce materials and publications to communicate our district's commitment to world-class, child-centered excellence. Minnetonka is an innovative district, and educational opportunities are constantly improving. We welcome accountability, and the results are clear: student achievement is at an all-time high in our district.
Download our publications or share them with others. Please contact us if you'd like paper copies or need any additional information or call 952-401-5000.
Each year we produce an annual report on curriculum, instruction and student achievement. This report is required by state statute to be mailed to each resident in the District. The report is updated each October with information from the previous school year.
Additional District student, staff and achievement data is available on the Minnesota Department of Education Report Card, which provides easy tools to compare the District to the State or any other Minnesota school district.
School News postcards
Mailed to all households in the District:
- February 2017: Minnetonka Research, iPads in 5th Grade
- November 2016: Personalized Learning, Enrollment
- Sept 2016: Innovation, Pagel II Rink
- June 2016: Year End Highlights
- Apr. 2016: Minnetonka Research; Scholastic Art Awards
- Jan. 2016: Hour of Code; New School Board
- Nov. 2015: Kindergarten, Preschool, Registration; Referendum Approved
- Sept. 2015: Referendum Election
District and school publications
Preschool and Early Childhood
- Elementary brochure
- High Potential Services
- Kindergarten brochure
- Navigator brochure
- Parent and student handbook
- High School brochure
- High School student handbook
- Minnetonka High School Profile
- Skipper Log course catalog