The Skippers Booster Club invites and encourages parents and supporters of co-curricular activities to attend any of our general meetings.
Our general meetings are held in the MHS Writing Center and start at 6:45 p.m.
- August 16, 2016 (Meeting Minutes)
- September 13, 2016 (Meeting Minutes)
- October 11, 2016 (Meeting Minutes)
- November 15, 2016 (Meeting Minutes)
- January 10, 2017 (Meeting Minutes)
- February 14, 2017 (Meeting Minutes)
- March 14, 2017 (Meeting Minutes)
- April 11, 2017 (Meeting Minutes)
- May 9, 2017 (Meeting Minutes)
- June 13, 2017
- Funding Grant Meeting - All Booster Members are invited to attend and vote!
- The Writing Center @ MHS
- 5:00 – 5:30 Light dinner will be served
- 5:30 – 6:30 General Club Meeting
- 6:30 – 7:30 Funding Grant Meeting
We’re always looking for active members!
Being an active member of the Skippers Booster Club team is a gratifying experience:
- You get to learn about the 100-plus activities that are available to our students
- You make friends with a great group of parent volunteers
- You contribute to the success of ALL activities by giving away thousands of dollars in support
Come to a meeting and find out more!