Clubs & Enrichments
Clubs and activities are an important part of our culture at MHS. Getting involved develops confidence, connection, and a sense of belonging that is important for student success. If you don't see a club that interests you, see below for instructions on how to start your own. For a complete list of clubs with advisor contact information, click here.
- Backpack Tutoring
- Be The Change
- Earth Club
- Explorers (Mtka Police)
- Haiti Outreach
- Legacy Project 2017
- Legacy Project 2018
- Legacy Project 2019
- Legacy Project 2020
- MAPS/SMART Team
- National American Sign Language Honor Society
- National Honor Society
- Optimist Club
- People for Paws
- People to People
- Red Cross Club
- Student Government
- Teens Taking Action
- Tonka Serves
- Tonka Serves Advisory Committee
- Tonka Serves Steering Committee
- Unified Special Olympics
- We Act
- YDC (Community Ed Youth Development Council)
Note: This list is subject to change. If you have questions, please contact the Activities Office at 952-401-5904.
Got an idea for a club that isn't listed? Start one!
- Determine a name and purpose for your group.
- Find a teacher that is willing to act as advisor for your group. Advisors need to be present at all meetings and outings associated with your group. Make sure your Advisor is aware of this policy.
- Plan how often your club would meet including number of times per month, day of the week and time of day.
- Complete the online Application for Student Clubs (or copy and paste https://goo.gl/forms/ZbznNuASKtYgn1vf1 into your browser).
- Once your form has been submitted, contact Ted Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.