High School Services
Accelerated courses are offered at MHS for students whose talent and/or interest areas allow for additional academic challenge. In the Skipper Log Course Catalog, look for these designations:
- Honors (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, World Languages and World Language Immersion)
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme or individual IB courses
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- Minnetonka Research is an authentic research opportunity for students who have completed all four core science requirements and an AP or IB science course (application process).
- Tonka Online offers multiple Advanced Placement courses
- VANTAGE combines AP or IB courses with hands-on, project-based curriculum.
Submit questions and feedback online and receive a response within one business day through Let’s Talk.
- Advanced Placement Program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Minnetonka Research
- Project Lead the Way
- Tonka Online